Company Matching Gifts
A corporate matching gift is an easy way to increase the impact of a personal contribution to Joliet Area Community Hospice (JACH). By taking advantage of a company’s matching gift program, you can arrange for an additional gift that can double or triple the impact of your contribution. If you are unsure whether your employer (or your spouse/significant other’s employer) participates in a Matching Gift Program, please contact your Human Resources Department. Thank you for your participation!
Matching Gift Procedure
- After you have made your donation to JACH, obtain a matching gift form (or web address) from your HR department.
- Complete the company matching gift form per your company’s requirements. You may have to register Joliet Area Community Hospice as an eligible non-profit through your company. If so, the Tax ID number you need is: 36-3191281.
- If requested by your company, JACH will verify receipt of your donation. Alternatively, some companies require that you upload a copy of your tax receipt thank you letter, which JACH will mail to you through the U.S. Postal System 2-3 weeks after receiving your donation.
- Your company will send the matching gift to JACH after you fulfill their matching gift requirements.
- JACH will notify you when your corporate matching gift has been received.
To make a gift today, please click here
Joliet Area Community Hospice (JACH) is a tax-exempt, non-denominational charitable organization with a 501 (c)(3) classification. JACH Tax ID number is 36-3191281. Gifts to JACH are tax exempt to the fullest extent of the tax laws.